Complete feed for adult and mature Labradors - Over 15 months old
Available in: 3 Kg and 12 Kg
Labradors are prone to gaining weight as they have a reputation for eating anything and everything very quickly without chewing. The ROYAL CANIN tailor-made Labrador food has an adapted calorie content to help them maintain an ideal weight.
- Enriched with EPA & DHA to help support sensitive joints in a breed susceptible to hip dysplasia and joint injury
- The special donut-shaped kibble shape helps reduce their food rate, encourages proper chewing habits that aid digestion and helps them to breathe when their mouths are full
- Satisfies a voracious appetite with fewer calories
- Antioxidant support to protect sensory organs such as eyes, ears and nose
- Specialized nutrients support a healthy, waterproof coat
Why Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Adult?
Labrador Retriever Royal Canin formula is designed exclusively for pure breed Labrador Retrievers over 15 months. Labrador Retrievers typically eat very quickly and gulp their food. They also tend to gain weight, that adds more stress on their joints. They also have a waterproof coat, which means their skin secretes an oil that protects it against cold and water. Therefore, the tailor-made formulas enriched with EPA/DHA, glucosamine help their specific needs.
Key Product Benefits
Labrador Retrievers naturally eat a lot, and very fast. This leads to flatulence and GDV (gastric dilation - volvulus) which has a mortality rate of 30% therefore the Ring-Shaped Kibble.
Ring Shaped Kibble is low density that preserves meal volume and decreases the rate of ingestion to safeguard against GDV.
Adapted calorie content helps maintain the Labrador’s ideal weight. Keeping your pet at a healthy weight throughout its life is very important. Pets that are the ideal weight are at lower risk of many diseases and live longer lives.
Bones and Joints
Labradors are predisposed to degeneration of cartilage in their joints and arthritis development. This diet contains precise levels of EPA/DHA, glucosamine and chondroitin to support the Labrador Retriever’s healthy joints and strong bones.
Skin and Coat
Enriched with omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA and omega 6 fatty acids from borage oil, the Royal Canin formula supports the skin’s health and coat vitality.